Luxury Two Bedroom Villa Dubai Marina
WHY DUBAI ?
LONG TERM RESIDENCY VISAS
- Under the Golden Visa system.
- Ranked one of the Safest cities In the world.
MINISTRY OF TOLERANCE
- Only country in the world to have a Ministry of Tolerance.
- Ranked as the Busiest International Airport in the world, with over 90 mn passengers being handled annually.
WORLD CLASS EDUCATION AND HEALTHCARE
- A seven-year agreement signed with McGraw-Hill Education, a learning science company.
Dubai HealthCare City (DHCC) is the world’s first business park/cluster of 20 million square feet devoted to health care.
EASE OF DOING BUSINESS
- Dubai ranks 16th out of 190 countries in ease of doing business.
BEST PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK GLOBALLY
- Dubai ranks 5th in the list for Expats, as the best place to live and work globally.
AT THE CENTER OF THE GLOBE
- A 4-Hour Flight – from 31% of the world’s population with 11% of global GDP.
- An 8-Hour Flight – from 76% of the world’s population with 53% of global GDP.
- Home to about 200 nationalities.
HIGH QUALITY INFRASTRUCTURE
- Named among the world’s top locations to invest in infrastructure, ranked third behind Singapore.
- 0% income tax, 0% capital gains tax, 0% corporate tax.
OFFICES OF FORTUNE 500 COMPANIES
- Out of the Fortune 500 companies, 196 companies have an oice in Dubai.
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE REAL ESTATE PRICES
- As compared to global cities like New York, Hong Kong, London, Paris, Singapore and Tokyo.
- A series of monetary and fiscal measures by the government have cushioned the impact of the COVID19 Pandemic with local lenders stepping in with payment holidays for three months.
Luxury Two Bedroom Villa Dubai Marina
Built in Wardrobes
Availability: For Sale
Outside Space: Driveway, Garden
Jumeirah Living Marina Gate combines the Jumeirahᵀᴹ Group’s luxury hospitality experience with Select Group’s commitment to creating an exceptional standard of living.
Jumeirah Living Marina Gate combines the Jumeirahᵀᴹ Group’s luxury hospitality experience with Select Group’s commitment to creating an exceptional standard of living. Never before have Marina residents had access to Jumeirah’s impeccable standards for a curated lifestyle, coupled with the exceptional attractions found in one of Dubai’s most captivating locations. 104 serviced apartments, 389 private residences and 15 villas present a range of exclusive opportunities to live a life characterised by unprecedented quality and flair.
Unrivalled location in Dubai Marina
Stunning waterfront views
Direct access to the Marina Walk
Luxury resident’s lounge
State-of-the-art gymnasium, latest fitness equipment, relaxing sauna
Luxurious lobby and elevator banks, Jumeirah branded residences
A dedicated guest relations team, Onsite residential manager, concierge, security, housekeeping, valet services
Silver and Gold membership to Jumeirah’s loyalty program, Ample public transportation options
Allow Me To Show You Around…
Is DUBAI MARINA WORTH VISITING?
The Marina Walk and nearby JBR Walk are in my opinion one of the main attractions of Dubai where you get a chance to see luxury cars and fashionable people. Other than the Dubai Fountain, there are few places like the Marina and JBR Walk in Dubai and well worth a visit
Is an affluent residential neighborhood known for The Beach at JBR, a leisure complex with al fresco dining and sandy stretches to relax on. Smart cafes and pop-up craft markets line waterside promenade Dubai Marina Walk, while Dubai Marina Mall is packed with chain and luxury fashion brands. Upscale yachts cruise through the large man-made marina, where activities range from jet-skiing to skydiving.
CAN YOU WALK AROUND DUBAI MARINA?
There is plenty to do in the surrounding areas of the marina, including the Marina Walk, a beachfront paved walkway with 305 outlets and 69 restaurants to keep you entertained — not to mention active, as walking the whole area featuring seven km of pedestrian walkway will take you a full day!
DUBAI’S JUMEIRAH BEACH RESIDENCE
JBR Dubai, otherwise known as Dubai’s Jumeirah Beach Residence, has loads of restaurants, bars and things to do from cinemas to mini golf, and of course a super free beach.
A free, late night activity to enjoy in Chennai is a long walk on the beach. At Marina, you can enjoy cosy walks by the beach and soak in the sea breeze. … You can pick up snacks at food stalls on and around the beach.
JUMEIRAH LAKES TOWERS.
The Jumeirah Lakes Towers is a large development in Dubai, United Arab Emirates which consists of 80 towers being constructed along the edges of three artificial lakes as well as the JLT Embankment of 8 towers facing Jumeirah Islands.
What attractions are near Jumeirah Lake Towers?
Attractions near Jumeirah Lake Towers:
(0.03 mi) MUST2GO
(0.27 mi) Phobia Dubai
(0.34 mi) Dubai Marina
(0.39 mi) Withlocals
(0.18 mi) Avant Garde Beauty Centre